Pursuant to Art. 17 of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, data subjects have the right to request the administrator to delete their personal data if:
- personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected or processed in any other way;
- the data subject has withdrawn consent on which the processing is based in pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 (a) or art. 9 sec. 2 lit. a), and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to art. 21, sec. 1 and there are no other legitimate grounds for processing or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to art. 21, sec. 2;
- personal data has been processed in violation of the laws;
- personal data must be deleted in order to meet the legal requirements provided for in the EU laws or laws of a member state to which the Data Controller is subject;
- personal data has been collected for the purposes of offering information society services, as referred to in art. 8 item 1.