- Help Center
- Account and Billing
- Account settings
Account and Billing
Security & Legal Issues
How can I remove a user from a corporate account?
- Log into your account on the platform.
- In the top right corner, click on the drop-down menu and select "My Account".
- On the left side, you will see the "Users" section. Go to this section.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the user or select it from the list, and then select "Delete user".
- Confirm the request by entering your password to the platform in the form and click the "Delete user" button.
Remember that you can delete users only if you have Super Administrator or Administrator powers yourself.
All done! User has been removed.